Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes are the perfect fall dessert! This EASY recipe is a quick and yummy way to treat all the pumpkin lovers at your fall or Thanksgiving table. Since this is a mini dessert, it’s the perfect single serving size!
If you’re looking to WOW your family and friends at this years fall gatherings, just add these pumpkin spice bundt cakes to your repertoire. They’re so CUTE, they’re addictive, and they’re sure to please! If you’re looking for a new fall favorite dessert, this bundt cake recipe with maple glaze is ready to compete.
If you’ve been itching to use your Mini pumpkin baking pan this idea is a crowd pleaser! This recipe is easy and simple enough to whip up for a fall themed brunch, dessert or potluck. If you can’t get enough of pumpkin flavors, be sure to check out my Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip Recipe before you head out today!
These pumpkin bundt cakes elevate any fall meal or occasion. If you have Thanksgiving or friendsgiving guests popping over this year this single serving dessert will make each guest feel special.
Let’s Check out these EASY Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes!
This Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe is fun to make – and almost too cute to eat. And luckily, a beginner baker can make this fall treat without feeling overwhelmed. You’ll get a win right out of the oven!
The homemade, maple glaze drizzled on top is optional, but I think it’s a must! The flavor of this simple bundt cake proves that you can create decadent desserts with simple ingredients!
While I love sharing desserts with family and friends, I love the fact that these can be bake and take. Each person can grab one of their own fall desserts and savor each and every bite WHEREVER. This homemade recipe is perfect for school parties, bake sales, fall parties, friendsgiving, Thanksgiving and even Christmas!
There is no denying the pumpkin flavoring of these bundt cakes. They’re over flowing with pumpkin flavor and dripping with sweet, maple perfection!
If you want the perfect Fall recipe that warms your tastebuds, this is it! It’s easy, fun, festive, addictive, and will leave you wanting more! Add this to your must-make pumpkin recipes this year!
We love making cute, fun, and EASY fall foods and desserts. Bundt cake recipes like this are meant to be shared and enjoyed! Don’t miss out on some of our other fall gathering favorites like our Apple Cider Margarita or this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip Recipe for even more sweet treats!
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes Step by Step!
With a prep time of 30 minutes, this is a simple festive dessert. This recipe makes 6 mini bundt cakes, perfect for a small group of friends or family!
EASY Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
Real maple syrup
Cinnamon sticks and brown or coarse sugar for decorating
How to Make This Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake Recipe Step By Step
STEP ONE – Preheat and Prep Your Pan
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the mini pumpkin bundt cake pan with nonstick spray.
STEP TWO – Combine the dry ingreidents
Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, all-spice, nutmeg, and pepper together in a bowl to combine.
STEP THREE – Add the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl
In a different bowl, mix the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin and whisk together until fully combined.
STEP FOUR – Combine ALL ingredients
Add the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients together and mix with a whisk until combined.
STEP FIVE – Add batter to the mini pumpkin bundt pan
Divide the batter into each cavity of the mini pumpkin bundt cake pan, filling them about 2/3 full. Put the pan in the center of the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
STEP SIX – Flip cakes onto a cooling rack
Take the tray out of the oven and let it cool for about 5 minutes. Flip the cooled cakes onto a wire cooling rack to cool further and prep for the maple glaze drizzle.
STEP SEVEN – Make the maple glaze
Add the powdered sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla together in a bowl and mix. If you think it’s too thick, add 1-3 tablespoons of water and stir.
STEP EIGHT – Glaze the pumpkin bundt cakes
Dip the top of each baked cake in the maple glaze. Turn the cake right side up and place on the cooling rack to allow the glaze to drip down. Add a cinnamon stick to the center to create the pumpkin stem. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the glaze for extra flair!
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake Pro-tips:
- Make sure that you spray the bundt cake pan really well with nonstick spray like Pam (I like the butter flavor). Be sure to spray all the crevices of the pan so the bundt comes out clean without sticking to the pan. Bundt cake pans are notorious for stuck cakes so spray generously even when using non-stick pans!
- The maple glaze is amazing! But you can get creative and use cream cheese frosting or your favorite frosting recipe.
I hope you enjoyed learning how to make Pumpkin bundt cakes step by step. If you love this EASY Fall dessert recipe be sure to check out some of our other EASY fall recipes below!
- 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon all-spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin puree
MAPLE GLAZE INGREDIENTS:
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon sticks and brown or coarse sugar for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, all-spice, nutmeg, and pepper together in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix the oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin.
- Add the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients together and mix.
- Divide the batter into the pan, filling them 2/3 full. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the center isn't wet.
- Take the tray out of the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Put the baked cakes on a wire cooling rack.
- Add the powdered sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla together in a bowl and mix. If you think it's too thick, add 1-3 tablespoons of water and stir.
- Dip each baked cake in the glaze and add a cinnamon stick to the center. You can add sugar on top, too.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 532Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 481mgCarbohydrates: 86gFiber: 3gSugar: 72gProtein: 4g